We are located just 2.5 miles south of the city center of Moab, at the junction of U.S. 191 and Mill Creek Dr. Look for the big billboard sign and turn onto Mill Creek Dr.
The ACT Campground is laid out with a 360 degree view of the LaSal Mountains and the red rock cliffs surrounding Moab. Below is a plan of the site, showing the available RV and tent sites. Cabin rooms are located on the back side of the 5000 sq. ft. Clubhouse, which includes the Learning Center and Community Kitchen. There is also a patio with outdoor grilling kitchen for use by all our guests.
GPS Coordinates: 38º 33′ 1″ N 109º 31′ 26″ W
We not recommend using out street address for GPS navigation. Some GPS systems route you on a tour of local residential neighborhoods. We have had reports that some online apps, like Apple, change the street address to Mill Canyon! That routes you to a spot 30 miles away in the middle of the boonies north of Moab!
The BEST directions to get to the ACT Campground
From the North (I-70), the most direct route from Moab is to follow Main Street (Highway 191) 2.5 miles south of Moab and look for the sign for Mill Creek Dr. Then turn left at the intersection. The campground is to the left out the driver’s side window.
From the South (I-70), the most direct route is to look for the Shell gas station on your left and continue another 2 miles until you see the sign for Mill Creek Dr. Then turn right at the intersection. The campground is to the left out the driver’s side window.
The Clubhouse and adjacent Patio is the center for a range of activities, including meal preparation in the Community Kitchen and Outdoor Grilling Kitchen, educational events, enjoyment of a fine art photography exhibition, and outdoor cookouts and fireside relaxation. The drawing below shows details of the Clubhouse, which includes nine cabin-style rooms along the north side.
Community Kitchen and Dining Hall Details
Please come and enjoy the facilities and hang out with fellow campers.
• Designed so that two or three groups can cook at the same time (two of most everything plus an outdoor kitchen with a natural gas grill, pizza oven and griddles ).
• Refrigerator and designated cupboards can be used but items must be dated and labeled with your name. Unlabeled items will be removed.
PLEASE CLEAN UP AFTER USE!
Campground Rules and Regulations
• There is NO SMOKING ALLOWED in the Kitchen / Learning Center and Cabin Rooms or within 50 feet of the campground headquarters. This is strictly enforced.
• RV and Tent Sites must be kept neat and clean.
• Community Kitchen & Dining Area to be kept nice and clean. Wash dishes and cookware, dry them and put them back where you found them.
• No more than two licensed vehicles in RV sites.
• One vehicle per tent and room; extra vehicles $5.
• No fireworks or discharging of firearms.
• Bikes and pets may be washed behind garage.
• Pets are welcome in RV and tent sites. Dogs must be on leash at all times by County law. Animals are not allowed in the Community Kitchen. Clean up after them immediately
• IF PETS ARE LEFT UNATTENDED in the tent area, animal control will be called.
• PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED in rooms. If the pet rules are violated, double the room rate will be assessed.
• Please do not put trash in bathroom or laundry garbage cans.
• Please recycle and respect the environment. Recycle bins are provided.
Check-in time for tent and RV sites is 12 noon.
Check-in time for cabin rooms is 4 p.m.
Check-out is 11 a.m.
Please be considerate to our arriving guests.
Please note that we have a limited number of pull-through sites and cannot guarantee a pull-through for RVs under 35 ft. in length. All of our back-in sites will accommodate RVs that are under 35 ft. in length. We have a limited number of back-in sites can accommodate RVs up to 45 ft. in length.